Spice has been talking about its Android tablet for quite some time now. Now the tablet, Spice Mi720 has surfaced on LetsBuy. There is no official word yet from Spice and its online arm Saholic still doesn’t list the tablet. With the launch of Reliance 3G Tab, Beetel Magiq and Mercury mTab, Spice is a little behind in the tablet wars. Spice Mi720 comes with Android 2.2 operating system, 7-inch capacitive touch screen and costs Rs. 11990.
- 800 MHz Qualcomm processor
- 7-inch screen with 800×480 pixels, capacitive touch screen.
- Supports GSM SIM card
- 3G with HSDPA 7.2 MBPS and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- 4-Axis gravity sensor
- 2 Megapixel rear camera, VGA front-camera
- WiFi (Hotspot + Tethering)
- Support for 32 GB external memory
Spice Mi720 has no distinct advantage over already launched tablets in August. If Spice Mi 7210 was launched before Beetel Magiq it would have gained traction.