- Apple has agreed to drop all lawsuits against Nokia and also agreed to pay royalties.
- HTC is paying Microsoft for using Android which infringes on Microsoft’s patents.
- Velocity Micro, Onkyo and General Dynamics have all agreed to pay royalties to Microsoft for using Android.
- Lodsys, a patent aggregator, is suing more than 30 companies for infringing on a patent which they own. The patent : “Purchases made from a smartphone app”
- Kootol, an Indian company, has sent a notice to all the top technology companies in the northern hemisphere for a patent which is approved but not awarded.