The recently concluded Apple’s 10 September event showcased a lot of new things both on the hardware and the software side of things from Apple.
While the coverage of the event has been extensive what with the the launch of iPhone 5C, newer and better iPhone 5S and much more, we decided to sort through the chatter and bring you the key highlights from the Apple’s event in numbers.
- iTunes Festival to be livestreamed in over 100+ countries
- Apple will ship its 700 millionth device next month
- iTunes radio to have over 200 features including the ability to create your own stations
- 2 new iPhone versions (iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S)
- $99 and $199, the prices for iPhone 5C 16 GB and iPhone 32 GB phones respectively under a 2 year contract
- $199, $299 and $399: iPhone 5S prices for 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB respectively under 2 year contracts
- $29, the price of specialized iPhone 5C cases introduced by Apple. 6 color options to choose from
- $39, the price of specialized iPhone 5S cases introduced by Apple. Multiple color options to choose from
- 3 new colors for iPhone 5S: Gold, Slate and Silver
- First 64 bit chip on a smartphone with A7
- 40X bump in CPU Performance, 56x bump in Graphics Performance
- 250 hours of standby battery life for iPhone 5S
- Two LEDs in the flash to provide a better color balance
- The new launches to be available in 100 countries and 270 carriers by December 2013
There you have it! The Apple 2013 event by numbers. Did we miss any, let us know in comments.