How to send Google+ updates to Twitter and Facebook? Agent G has the solution to an interesting problem. It can all be done in three easy steps. I’m not notorious for my patience but it worked like a charm for me. You might get lucky too. Here’s how to do it :
- Add Agent G to your Google+ circles
- Log in to your twitter account from Agent G’s web app.
- Link your twitter account to your Google+ account by sending a post only to Agent G with the authentication code given by Agent G’s web app.
- Refresh the web app to confirm the accounts are linked.
- Start posting on Google+ by sending it Agent G. Your post should now appear on your twitter stream.
Posts longer than 140 characters will not make it to Twitter.
The method is same for Facebook and Identi.ca.