Akai has launched India’s smallest LED with a 19 inch screen size. LED TV’s are typically assoiciated with the word expensive. Akai’s LED is a little different. It cost Rs. 11000. Sweet. The television is aimed at smaller rooms in this increasingly urban age punctuated with limited spaces. This TV also comes when Samsungs and LG’s are going big with their 40 and 50 inch 3D TV’s.
- AKAI LED TV comes with full HD with high dynamic contrast of 100000:1 and 1366 x 768 resolutions. A smoother picture.
- Equipped with wide viewing angle with 16.7 million display colours which enhances the picture details (Like Color saturation, sharpness & Luminance) to provide the realistic picture to viewers.
- Equipped with Auto Search feature For better user interface.
- Digital as well as Analog TV signals and can be easily connected to a PC with the VGA Port (D-sub 15 Pin).
- The Video Recording feature DTV (dvb-t) ensures that transmission can be recorded through USB by a single record key on remote. Sweet.
- Full HD with dynamic contrast and HDMI Input. Enhanced picture quality
- Sound Output is 150W PMPO Stereo with 3D Noise Reduction.
- Supports USB with movie, sound and picture support.
- The Net Dimensions (without base) are (WxDxH) (mm) 450 x 270 x 330.
- TV weighs 3.5 kg.
Like : Price, recording content to USB and its usability with computer.
Dislike : Didn’t find any.
Akai LED TV is an affordable TV which can double up as an extra monitor. At a price point of Rs. 11000, this is something worth looking at. Even as a second TV.