We all know by now that of all the app stores Android Market or Google Play as it is called now doesn’t make as much money. Even Blackberry apps make more money than Android apps if this Infographic is to be believed. iTunes and iOS apps are just cash cows of the mobile industry.
There are some really interesting stats :
- 13% of Blackberry developers made more than $100,000
- Average Blackberry user downloads 30 apps per year
- iPhone app sales were 4x more than Android’s
- Only 2 paid Android apps sold more than 500,000 times.
- 79.3% of paid Android apps are downloaded less than 100 times.
How do these apps stack up against each other? Check out this infographic which pits iOS, Android and Blackberry.