- Running Android 2.3 OS is something to write home about. It’s the obvious thing to do but not many people get the obvious.
- A GPU with 200 MHz might and 512 MB RAM might actually make Mi 280 run better than most of its peers.
- Connectivity options are all there.
- The front-facing camera. Of course. Isn’t that too obvious.
- The price of Rs. 5123.
- Considering the price of Rs. 5123 a resistive touch screen sounds like the only option but it is a letdown. Resistive touch screens are hard to master, if they ever can be mastered.
- Battery which provides 2 hours of talk time on a 3G network? What do you want me to do after that? Carry my own power supply? This is the biggest letdown of all.