Samsung Nexus Prime is the next Google phone with unadulterated Google experience powered by Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich OS. Samsung Nexus Prime is purported to be the next big thing after iPhone 4S.
There is a good chance that Samsung Nexus Prime will go head to head with iPhone 4S. This time around Samsung might actually win and all hopes are hinging on Ice Cream Sandwich. Wait I forgot, there’s iOS5 and Siri for iPhone 4S. It would be a battle to watch though.
The specs on Samsung Nexus Prime are revealed and the only thing that stands out is the 1750 mAh battery, 9mm thickness and Near Field Communication (NFC). Of course the 4.65 inch Super AMOLED HD screen with curved glass.
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM, 32GB of built-in storage
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery (via BGR)
What’s your next – iPhone 4S or Samsung Nexus Prime?