Samsung Galaxy Note, the extremely gargantuan phone, which Samsung chose to call a super phone, will hit Indian retail in November. Now based on the specifications alone, Samsung will price it very high. The phone with its massive 5.3 inch super AMOLED screen is targeted at the early adopters who would like to try out a cross between a smartphone and a tablet. If you are some such, then make sure to carry a Bluetooth dongle along with the phone.
- World’s first 5.3 inch HD SUPER AMOLED Display (WXGA 1280×800, 285ppi)
- 1.4 GHz Exynos dual-core processor
- 8 megapixel camera with LED Flash
- 2 megapixel front-camera
- Full HD Video recording and playback support
- WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, A-GPS, micro SD card slot
- 2500 mAh battery
- Can take hand written notes on Pen UX S Pen
- Well of course, it’s Android 2.3 powered.
Samsung Galaxy Note isn’t a particularly easy phone to handle with. It’s pretty big to be held in one hand and not big enough to hold with both hands. To get around that, what exercises would you recommend for our early adopters?
Also guess the price of Samsung Galaxy Note.
Check out this Infographic about Samsung Galaxy Note