After the leak of Nokia D1C mid-range smartphone, now the Nokia P1 Leak is Trending in tech space.we are not able to verify the authenticity of this leak.
According to latest leaks, Nokia P1 will be with IP68 certification for water and dust resistance smartphone support Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with 4GLTE, Bluetooth, Wi-fi, GPS and USB, Finger Print scanner. It will come with 5.2”-inch/5,5 QHD(2560 x 1440 pixel) display with Gorilla Glass 4, Fully laminated zero air-gap displayAndroid 7.0(Nougat) with Nokia’s Z Launcher like N1 Tablet. P1 is expected to feature a USB Type-C port with a 3.5mm audio jack.
P1 will be powered by a 64 bit Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor with 4GB RAM, 32/64/128GB inbuilt memory, and 128GB external memory, will sport a 16+12-MP dual rear PureView camera with Xenon + Trippel LED for shooting and 5-MP front camera for clicking selfies and making a video call. A powerful 3210mAh battery will power it.
As the images appeared on Weibo, it looks like a concept design than a real smartphone. There is an unusual high screen to body ratio, with the display almost taking the complete screen up front. There is no physical home key while the front camera and another sensor lie at either end of the screen’s top with an unusually long speaker aperture at the middle. There is another similar one at the bottom edge as well.
There are capacitive buttons at the side top & at the bottom edge, there is a dual camera setup with a Xenon LED flash on the left side and another longer LED flash at the right side. The overhead camera which is likely the primary shooter is bigger than the one lying under it, but both cameras are round.
Nokia P1 Specifications
- Network 4G LTE/3G/2G
- SIM Type DUAL-SIM(4G+4G), Micro SIM
- Display 5.2”-inch/5.5”- qHD(2560 x 1440 pixel) display with Gorilla Glass 4 and Fully laminated zero air-gap display.
- Design One-piece design, Aluminum with surface anodization
- Processor Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor
- OS Android 7.0(Nougat) with Nokia Z Launcher
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 32/64/128 GB + 128GB Micro SD card slot
- Primary Camera 12+16- MP dual PureView rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p video recording
- Secondary Camera 5- MP front-facing camera, fixed focus
- Sensor 6-axis Gyro+Accelerometer
- Wireless Wi-Fi, (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); dual channel (2.4GHz & 5GHz) with MIMO, Bluetooth, BT 4.0
- Battery 4000mAh
- Colours Classic Black and White
The Nokia P1 is expected in the first quarter of 2017, and with this unique design, we may expect a sleek and hot-selling device.