- What: Clubhack 2011
- Where: The O Hotel, Pune [Directions here]
- When: 3rd to 5th December 2011
- Registration Fees:
- 2 days Event Only = Rs. 1200/-
- 2 days Event with lunch = Rs 2400/-
- If attendees without lunch cost included want to buy food coupons, they can do so at the venue directly @ Rs 600/- per day.
For TGF Readers
- 2 days Event Only = Rs. 1200/- Rs. 1000/-
- 2 days Event with lunch = Rs 2400/- Rs. 2000/-
- For Clubhack Workshop = Rs.10,000/- Rs. 8,000/-
What Android Developers should look forward to in Clubhack 2011
- Seizing the phone and maintaining its state so that we don’t lose any important data
- Taking image of the phone memory and memory card. In case of Android, we need to ROOT the device first to take the bit by bit image.
- Recovering useful data from the image. Device memory can contain extremely valuable data including contact list, call logs, sms, emails, passwords, application data, phone data etc.
- Analyzing the data to discover evidences. It will cover decrypting the encrypted files, cracking the passwords, recovering deleted files etc.
- Chain of custody to preserve evidences so that they can be presented in a court of law.
- Rooting Android Phone
- Taking image and Discovering evidences
- Insights to the Android System
- Techniques and concepts to recover and analyse evidences from Android phone
- Live Forensics for Android System.
About the author