Today millions of people are using an Android smartphones. In many cases, people own more than one Android device, and many times a need arises where you have control your other device from the one you have. You can easily control one device with another using some free apps and that’s what we are going to discuss in this post.
With these remote control access apps, you can not only control your own 2nd device, but also resolve problems of your friends, employees, and relatives, etc. by just remotely accessing their Android device from your device. So go through the complete guide below to know about how to control another Android device with yours.
This trick can be done using some free apps that will provide you the remote access of another Android if you permissions to do so, and you can have the full privilege to access all the service of that device. So have a look on these Best remote control Apps below.
1. Team Viewer
Some of You might be familiar with this name as its the one of the most popular app for desktop sharing and similarly Team Viewer’s Android version helps you to access one Android device from another. The user interface of this app is simple, and you need “user ID” & “Password” of another Android device to have complete remote access to it using this app.
- can control with touch and gestures (Windows 8 multi-touch supported)
- Full keyboard functions (special keys like Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- FTP to Transfer files in both directions.
- Real-Tim Sound and video transmission.
- Highest security standards
Join.me is also a nice app by using which you can control another Android from yours. This app is perfect for any small business holders or team discussions.
- Create your personal link (join.me/your name)
- Set your own, branded background image
- Swap presenters during meetings
- Set your background image in settings
- Can access to join.me desktop version too
RemoDroid is also a very popular cross-platform apps that help you for the same. RemoDroid is a remote control app, which allows you to control one Android devices with any other Android devices, Mac or Pc. The app is still in a beta state, and that means it might not work with all devices. The app is mainly for remote control of Android TV sticks, but it works well with a broad range of Android devices and tablets too.
- Remote control (including Android device and PC).
- Multiple users support.
- Connection Management.
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network and Internet)
4. Android VNC Viewer
VNC Viewer another best app to have remote access to other Android device or VNC server. VNC Viewer provides lots of features like Save or Import/export settings, save connection, zoom control, mouse and keyboard control, connect to any device running a VNC server and much more which you will get to know after using it by yourself.
- Connects to Every VNC servers (including TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc, and Apple Remote Desktop on OS/X)
- Lots of customizable features.
- Can arrange controls according to you
- New button to send text messages without remembering it.
ScreenShare enables remote sharing of videos, music, photos, web pages and many types of documents from your phone to your tablet. This app is available for free.
- can let you share and play your phone contents.
- ScreenShare Browser,
- you don’t have to be in a range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online.
- Best thing is this is a full release and has no ads.
So above is all about are which can help you to remotely control one android device with another. Using these apps, you can help others solving their device problems and sharing some cool stuff remotely. Give it a try and let us know what you feel!