2. Wipe it to the core.
3. Remove Battery
4. Tilt and shake a bit
5. The Rice Burry method
6. A visit to service centre
- Never shake the device hard! This will cause more damage.
- Always try to carry a water protection bag if going outside in rain.
- Try to get insurance for a 1 year term.
- Don’t start the device before 48 hours!
- Always be quick and take the device out of water in minimum time.
- Mobile warranty will not cover the accidental drop in water.
- For Samsung users, if your motherboard has some traces of water and your device is working fine the service centre will not let you claim the warranty. (Self Experience)
- Always try to invest in water proof Smartphone like Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, and Sony Xperia series and like that.