Today we are going to share 8 best custom ROMs for rooted Android devices. Go through the post to know more about these best custom ROMs.
For Android users, we are here with 10 Best Custom Rom For Rooted Android. Android rooting is now a very common & simple process for millions of users who are using Android smartphone. Some of you have rooted your Android device and already tried lots of cools apps & getting most out of your rooted smartphone. But you can get much more with them by Flashing these custom ROMs. Custom ROM is the custom interface for your Android that gives your Android a very fresh look with a flexible change in UI. Custom ROMs comes with a ton of features packed into it. So before choosing custom ROM for your device have a look on the best custom ROMs for your Android.
CyanogenMod interface is already popular with the users who have rooted devices but after their release with One Plus One their popularity skyrocketed, as Cyanogen came in-built on new devices.
CyanogenMod is undoubtedly one of the best that completely changes your Android UI. You can easily find the stable version of this ROM for several Android devices. The amazing features and fast interface make this ROM best of all the others.
- Privacy Guard.
- Global Blacklist.
- Quick Setting Ribbon.
- Theme: With the inbuilt theme engine.
You all are familiar with Xiaomi Devices and their cool MIUI ROM. Now you can get that ROM on your Android using theirs official ported ROMs. You will get all features of MIUI on your Android, the same icon looks, lock features and all the UI exactly same. MIUI is one of my favorite custom ROMs that I loved to use on my Device.
- With MIUI 8, you can identify, mark or block unwanted calls with several specific options.
- The home screen has always been the central place to switch between apps and enable or disable features.
- No app drawer.
- View all new notifications on your lock screen.
- Access over 5,0000 beautiful MIUI themes on your phone, each artfully designed by renowned designers to personalize your phone the way you want it to be.
- MIUI 8 offers many powerful built-in tools to help you achieve more in less time.
Resurrection Remix ROM is open source. They have made each and every part is openly available Everyone. So can contribute towards its development. Resurrection Remix ROM is available for many devices with incredible support from fellow users and developers in forums. Resurrection Remix ROMs has a mix of features from many ROMs, including Paranoid Android, Omni, Slim, and AOKP.
- So many customizations and features are available.
- The ROM is very battery-friendly.
- Each & every part of Resurrection Remix ROM is open source.
- Support to get notified Over-the-Air about new releases of Resurrection Remix ROM for your device is included in the source.
- Resurrection Remix ROM is available for Many devices
Download Ressurection Remix ROM here
4. Pac ROM
This ROM is a good one and personally tested & used by me on my device. This ROM gives a fresh & sleek look to your Android. Installing this ROM is the best way to get rid of the standard look of stock Android ROM. So must give a try to Pac-Man ROM on your device.
- PAC-ROM offers a unique custom ROM experience with their tweaks.
- You will get constant updates with their nightly builds with the latest changes and modifications.
- You can follow their developers live on their Gerrit review and can see what they are working on.
5.Aokp Custom Rom
This ROM is focused on the interface. In Aokp ROM, you will be able to find & change all the settings of ROM according to you, in the ROM control tab in Settings. The features are pretty much excellent. You can quickly change the height of the navigation panel according to you and lots more that you will get to know after installing this on your device.
- Show RAM usage in the Current Apps window.
- Show battery percentage.
- Navigate cursor with volume up/down
- Multi-functional navigation keys
- Five shortcuts on the navigation panel
- No warning volume for the headphones.
- Inbuilt option Backup APKs.
- Ribbon menu also for the lock screen.
ColorOS is computer software, an os created by OPPO. It is a fork of Google’s stock Android. The significant difference between Google stock Android OS and OPPO ColorOS is that the later includes some features unavailable in the stock. Features including gestures for screen off & screen on, communication, lock screen magazines, a security center. Options for a scrolling screenshot, eye protection, and others.
- Apps running in the background will be hibernated to save both battery and data automatically.
- Automatic optimize background apps, according to your usage.
- 41% faster Apps installing.
- ColorOS has created with simplicity in mind.
SlimROM is only ROM whose interface is lovely. No launcher can compete with this. In this ROM, there is apps chooser at the right corner, a cool menu exposure and lots more that you can expect after installing this ROM on your device.
- Better multitasking.
- Recent screen to allow marking favorite apps.
- A lightweight ROM.
- A real community feature.
- A full replacement of the official Google dialer with added features.
- Control over permissions set by app developers.
- Shake device function.
- Shake Device to launch apps or secure it on the lock screen.
8. Paranoid Android
Paranoid is the best ROM you will ever get to know. This ROM is fast, stable and supports almost every of Device, including the OnePlus One & the Nexus series, You might want to check out the new project OxygenOS a part of PA’s team has contributed to the development of this OS. Before you decide to settle for Paranoid Android. Must try this ROM on your on your secondary device.
- Immersive Mode- Hide the system bars globally.
- Pie- Enhance the simplicity of the navigation panel while saving screen space.
- Peek- have a Glance at your notifications when pulling your phone out of your pocket just after the notification arrived.
- Dynamic System Bars- status and navigation bars adopts with the surrounding temperature.
So this is all about Top 8 Best Custom Rom For Android devices. Before flashing any of the above mentioned ROM to make sure that it’s for available your Android device & must be bugfree that are the stable ROMs. As if you flash any wrong ROM then there will be the risk of soft bricking up your Android device. Hope you like this guide. Feel free to comment below if you have any related queries with this.
If you think we have missed out on any ROMs which should have been listed here, do let us know in comments!